Resources for administrators and school leaders using the Summit Learning Platform
- What should I do to prepare my school technology for Summit Learning Program?
- How do I set up semester/quarter long courses?
- How do parent academic SMS alerts work?
- How do I create student groups?
- How do I create accounts at multiple sites in the Platform?
- Should I use Clever or Sign-Up Codes for Enrollment?
- See all 11 articles
Your Student Snapshot (Parent SMS Notification)
- How can I see the Student Snapshot messages that parents have received?
- Your Student Snapshot Overview
- What are the text messages that parents will receive?
- Why should your school turn on Your Student Snapshot?
- Where can I create and edit parent/guardian accounts?
- How do I import my parents’ phone numbers and contact info?
- See all 8 articles
Renewal & Rolling Over
Signup Code Enrollment
NWEA MAP (Measures of Academic Progress) Testing