Introduction to Summit Learning
Summit Learning is the foundation of Summit Public Schools' 15 years of success and is based on collaborations with nationally acclaimed learning scientists, researchers and academics from institutions including the Harvard Center for Education Policy Research, the Buck Institute of Education and the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, among others. Summit's research-backed approach leads to better student outcomes. Summit students are also able to articulate what they are learning, why they are learning and how they learn best. They can advocate for themselves, know their passions and interests and have a long-term goal and plan rooted in these passions and interests. To learn more about the Summit Learning Program, please continue reading our resources below.
Parts of the Summit Learning Platform
- What does a Summit Learning project look like?
- Summit Learning Platform Overview
- Where can I learn more about projects?
- How can I support my child as they work on projects?
- Where can I learn more about focus areas?
- How can I support my child if they're off track or have incomplete grades?
- See all 7 articles
Academic Support for Students
- How do I use the Summit Learning Platform to support my student?
- Summit Learning Platform Academic Alerts
- How do I support my student if he or she is ahead?
- How do I support my student if he or she is off track on Content Assessments?
- How do I support my student if he or she has an Incomplete grade?
Data Privacy & Security