Introduction to Summit Learning
Summit Learning is the foundation of Summit Public Schools' 15 years of success and is based on collaborations with nationally acclaimed learning scientists, researchers and academics from institutions including the Harvard Center for Education Policy Research, the Buck Institute of Education and the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, among others. Summit's research-backed approach leads to better student outcomes. Summit students are also able to articulate what they are learning, why they are learning and how they learn best. They can advocate for themselves, know their passions and interests and have a long-term goal and plan rooted in these passions and interests. To learn more about the Summit Learning Program, please continue reading our resources below.
- Requirements for Parent Account Passwords
- How do I log into the Summit Learning Platform?
- How do I update my phone number or email address on the Summit Learning Platform?
- How do I update my password on the Summit Learning Platform?
- How do I view more than one of my children on the Summit Learning Platform?
Your Student Snapshot (Parent SMS Notification)
Parts of the Summit Learning Platform
Academic Support for Students
- How do I use the Summit Learning Platform to support my student?
- How do I support my student if he or she is ahead?
- How do I support my student if he or she is off track on Content Assessments?
- How can I support my child as they work on Projects?
- How do I support my student if he or she is off-track in a Project?
- How can I support my child if they're off track or have incomplete grades?
Data Privacy & Security