The Comment Bank allows you to select from your past comments when posting a new comment in Notebooks. You will see suggestions that are individualized and represent the feedback you often leave. These suggestions will appear in the comment box when giving feedback in Notebooks.
This article covers how to give feedback using the Comment Bank.
Giving Feedback in Notebooks using the Comment Bank
- Open up a student Notebook in a project.
- Highlight the text you would like to add a comment on and click Add Comment
- The comment card will appear as usual. Below the comment card, you’ll see your last 10 comments left on student Notebooks. The first 10 comments displayed are project specific, with the rest being your most recent comments.
- You can select from the visible comments by clicking on a comment. It will then appear on the comment card.
- You may modify or add additional text in the comment card before posting. Once you’re ready click Post.
- If you’d like to reuse a comment that does not appear in the comment bank, you can use a keyword to search, and you’ll see additional comments appear.
- Once you’ve selected your comment, it will appear on the comment card.
- You may modify or add additional text in the comment card before posting. Once you’re ready, click Post.