Using the math handwriting tool in Notebooks
- Open up a Math Notebook.
- Select Insert > Math.
- Select Handwriting on the right side of the math editor.
- Draw out any scratch work or math content you’d like using your device's mouse.
- Click Convert at the top right.
- Review the Math Preview section to make sure your work has been added.
- Click Insert.
How do I edit handwritten math content?
- Click the added math content on the Notebook.
- Click Edit using the math editor on the right side, make edits you’d like.
- Click Update to save your edits.