In this article, you will find information about:
- How do I update or troubleshoot issues with my rosters?
- Who is my admin who manages student information?
- What can my admin help me with?
- How can I make updates directly on the platform?
- How long does it take to see updates on the platform?
- How do I know when my roster was last updated?
- How do I update my Mentoring sections?
- I have other questions related to updating rosters. What should I do?
How do I update or troubleshoot issues with my rosters?
To update or troubleshoot issues with your student roster, sections, or courses:
- Reach out to your admin who manages student information.
- Ask your admin to update your roster accordingly. Your admin will then sync your Student Information Systems (SIS) to Clever to make updates.
- Wait 24 hours to see the updates on the platform.
Who is my admin that manages student information?
Your admin that manages student information can often be part of your school’s tech team, a department lead, or a school leader. If you’re unsure who your admin is, please check with your school leader.
What can my admin that manages student information help me with?
Your admin can help complete the following actions for your platform experience:
- Adding or removing
- Students from a section
- Students between grade levels
- Students between sections
- Student names and emails
- Resolving this error: “this account has been deactivated”
How can I make updates directly on the platform?
If your school uses Clever, only your admin can make updates. Data can only be updated when your admin syncs the Student Information Systems (SIS) to Clever, which means that there is no way for you to update directly on the platform.
How long does it take to see updates on the platform?
You’ll need to wait 24 hours to see updates on the platform. The platform automatically syncs with Clever each night around 12 am PST. If you need to sync sooner than the automatic daily sync, you’ll need to ask your admin to do this manually from the Settings page.
How do I know when my roster was last updated?
You can see the last updated time either under Setup > Students or My Courses. Seeing this data can help you better understand when your admin last made updates.
Setup > Students
How do I update my Mentoring sections?
You can directly update Mentoring sections on the platform. To learn more, check out this article.
I have other questions related to updating rosters. What should I do?
Please reach out to the admin at your school that manages student information. They can help troubleshoot issues and answer questions directly.