When you log in to the Summit Learning Platform, you land on the Announcements page. On this page, you can post announcements to all students at your school, directly on the platform. You can use this announcement feature to send students any message you would like, such as school-wide updates or post links to new resources. Teachers at your school will not see your school-wide announcements, but teachers can share their own announcements with students in their courses.
Your students also land on the Announcements page when they log in to the Platform.
To post an announcement:
- Click Announcements in the left navigation bar
- Select Post an announcement to students
- Select Which students should see your announcements? and select your site.
- Enter the Title of the announcement
- Enter the Body Text of the announcement
- Include an optional Link, if applicable
- Click Save
All students at your school will see your announcements.
Read more on editing or remove past announcements here.
Read more on the student Announcements page here.