Admins now have the option to export current and past grades for all enrolled and unenrolled students in their site.
You can export 2 files for currently enrolled students:
- Grades for Currently Enrolled Students (By Student/Course)
In this file, each student will have multiple rows, one for each of their courses from the selected academic year.
- Grades for Currently Enrolled Students (By Student)
In this file, each student will have one row, with all of their courses from the selected academic year listed in that row. The course columns listed below will repeat as needed for the number of courses students have.
You can export files for unenrolled students:
Grades for Unenrolled Students (By Student/Course)
This file shows grades for any unenrolled students who have courses from the selected academic year. Students will appear in this sheet once they are removed from your school roster. Each student will have multiple rows assigned to them.
To export student grades:
- From the left menu, click Setup
- Click Data Downloads
- Select the academic year from the top right
- Scroll to the file you want and click Download CSV