Before a student is able to access all of the resources in the playlists, your school might need to adjust the web filters at your schools’ network. In the past, schools had to export and Whitelist all the base curriculum links from the Help Center. Now, schools can create on-demand site-specific Whitelists that will help make the whitelisting process easier.
To access the Whitelist:
- From the left navigation menu, click Curriculum
- Click URL Whitelist
Choose the report type that fits the needs of your school
- Whitelist for All Courses (by Focus Area and Project)
- Whitelist for All Courses (by Date)
- Whitelist for All Assigned Courses (by Focus Area and Project)
- Whitelist for All Assigned Courses (by Date)
- Click Export. Note: It will take a few minutes to generate the list.
- You will get a in-platform notification once the list is ready to be downloaded.
To download the CVS file you can either click in the notification or in the selected list. It will take 1 minute to download.
Learn more about the whitelisting process here.