Before a student is able to access all of the resources in the playlists, your school might need to adjust the web filters at your school's network. Schools can create on-demand site-specific allowlists, or excel files of all URLs, that your school filter should allow students to access. If your school network has filters and the URLs are blocked, students will not be able to access these resources.
If you are running into a "Sorry, there was an error while trying to update the project." error, check with your IT technician to see if “lpinfra.net” is added to your school’s allowlist. Once your IT technician unblocks, please wait 30 minutes before uploading documents into the platform again. For more information about this, please see What should I do to prepare my school technology for Summit Learning Program?
To access the Base Curriculum URL Allowlist:
- From the left navigation menu, click Curriculum
- Click URL Allow List
- Choose the report type that fits the needs of your school
- Allow List for All Courses (by Focus Area and Project)
- Allow List for All Courses (by Date)
- Allow List for All Assigned Courses (by Focus Area and Project)
- Allow List for All Assigned Courses (by Date)
- Click Generate.
Note: It will take a few minutes to generate the list.
- You will get an in-platform notification once the list is ready to be downloaded.
- To download the CSV file you can either click in the notification or in the selected list. It will take 1 minute to download.