The Summit Learning Platform mentoring scheduler gives teachers more flexibility, predictability, and control over their mentoring schedule. This enables teachers to more easily integrate mentoring time into what’s happening in their classrooms.
There are three views in the scheduler: the List view, Week view, and 2 Weeks view.
If you are a new mentor, we recommend that you try the List view before creating a schedule. The List view shows two columns: Remaining Check-ins and Completed Check-ins. Students are first shown in the Remaining Check-ins list and are moved to the Completed Check-ins list after they've completed the check-in. The list will restart when all students are moved from the Remaining Check-ins to the Completed Check-ins list.
- Clicking on Create My Schedule.
- After adding the time you want to spend each day on mentoring, you can create your master schedule. You can drag and drop students to adjust your schedule from this window.
- To edit the recurring schedule, click Settings at the top of the page
- If you do not want to change the recurring schedule, and instead add an additional check-in for a student outside of their regular schedule, you can add the check-in by clicking Add Check-in under the date in the Week or 2 Weeks view.
- You can sort the list by First Name, Last Name, or Date of Last Check-in by clicking the Sort button on the bottom of each list.