The Summit Learning Platform will auto-populate you and your Mentee's check-in agenda based on the time of year and frequency with which you are meeting.
To customize which agendas you use with your Mentee during your check-ins, you have two options:
Customizing General Agendas
- Click on Settings
- Select Agendas and then update which agendas you would like to use via the On or Off buttons
- Click Done
Customizing the Upcoming Week Agenda
- Click on Check-Ins and then select the Student with which you will checking in.
- Select the Dropdown under the student's name, which shows the scheduled agenda (e.g. "Progress" , "Connecting" , etc.)
- Select the Agenda you would like to use that week.
- You can preview the agenda ahead of time by clicking Preview under the Agenda.
Important: You should select the agenda at least two days of advance of your scheduled check-in, because your Mentee will receive the agenda the day before