Click here for detailed instructions on copying courses.
To copy a course into the 2019-2020 curriculum page:
- Click on a course from your list of courses or from the Curriculum page.
- Click Copy Course in the upper right
- Choose the 2019-2020 school year for the copied course, then click Copy
- You can decide whether you'd like to explore the Base Curriculum or continue copying the course. Keep in mind that you'll need to review projects for alignment to the revised cognitive skill rubric and audit document conversions (described below).
To audit document conversions:
- You will receive an email from the platform once the course has been copied. This email provides further detail on the required updates to bring your curriculum into 2019-2020 and links to the the guide above.
- Click Conversion Review Tool to review document conversions from Google Docs or OneDrive to our in-platform docs experience. For more information on enhancements to the document system coming in the 2019-2020 school year, please visit www.summitlearning.org/docs/demo
- Note that you may not see all documents you expect in the tool. This could be because the document has been added as a web link or is already part of the base curriculum. If you have any questions about this, please submit a help ticket!
- Select Review to review a conversion
- If edits are needed, you can make changes to the converted document on the right hand side. Once the conversion is approved, select Reviewed ✔ in the lower right.