- In the Summit Learning platform, click Setup
- On the next page, select Data Uploads
- Under Select Data Type, select Student Course Start/End Date
- Download the Student Course Dates Template
- Add Student Email, Course Name, Course ID, Start Date, and End date into the template and save into your device. Please ensure all data is entered and formatted correctly.
- Once you’ve created your Student Course Start/End date CSV, click Choose a file and select your .csv to upload
- Upload your file. If there are errors, update your CSV to fix the errors, and upload again
Note: You can find course ID's in the URL. Click into each course and the Course ID is the 6 digit sequence at the end of the URL.
https://www.summitlearning.org/v2/teacher/courses/111111 Course ID: 111111