How do I enroll transfer students from another Summit school?

If you are trying to enroll a student from another Summit school, you will need to 

1. Enroll the student into your site by updating your SIS or enrolling via manual Enrollment Codes 

2. Submit a Ticket with the following information:

Once the Focus Area masteries have been transferred, the student's Year Page will update with the mastered Focus Areas if the student's new courses have equivalent Focus Areas. 

You may also notice that the student may immediately have off-track Focus Areas. In that case, you will need to exempt Focus Areas so that the student is on-pace upon enrollment. 

We also recommend reaching out directly to the school from which the student transferred to get a report of the student's grades. 

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request.