- Matching sections to courses in the Summit Learning Platform
- Pending Enrollment
- Adjusting rosters and sections for a Clever School
- How do I trigger a Clever Sync?
Once you’ve synced sections, you’ll need to match courses in the platform with the sections you teach. For example, if you teach section M101, you’ll want students enrolled in section M101 to be assigned to the Math 6 course in the platform.
In order to add or remove a course from a section:
- Click on the Setup section from the menu on the left
- Click Sections
- Find the section you would like to add or remove courses from
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the section name
- Click Courses from the tab at the top
- Click Add Another Course to this Section
- Select the Subject
- From Suggested Courses drop-down, Select Course Title
- Click Add Course (Multiple courses can be associated with a single section within your school)
Note: Adding or removing courses will change the courses that students see when they login to their platform.
Updates to Pending Enrollment
For schools that use Clever, all students synced in from Clever will appear in core parts of the Platform. However, teachers assigning Projects and Math Units will not be able to assign work to students until after students have logged in.
In other parts of the Platform, all synced students will be visible. If your school is oversharing from Clever, admins and teachers will see extra students.
While teachers will be able to assign Projects and Math Units to Little Abe because he has logged into the Platform, teachers will not be able to assign to Little Annie until she's logged in.
If you are oversharing data and you don't want all shared teachers, sections, and students to appear in the Platform, please see Clever's Help Center article on how to adjust rules. You can adjust by grade level, sections, and individual students. You can also contact the Clever Help Desk for additional support.
How do I trigger a Clever Sync?
The Summit Learning Platform automatically syncs with Clever every night. If you need to sync with Clever at a different time, an Admin at your school can force a sync.
- Click Setup
- Click Settings
- Under Current Enrollment Options, ensure that your site uses Clever
- Click Sync Now