Every Final Product must have either Cognitive Skills or Math Concepts associated with it in order for the Final Product to be scored. In order to add Cognitive Skills or Math Concepts to a Final Product:
- Go to the Project and click Edit Project or Edit Math Unit in the upper right
- Select Final Product on the left menu
- Type in the Cognitive Skills or Math Concepts for the entire Project or Math Unit under the section where it says, "The final product will be assessed on"
- Scroll down to where it says, "What will you like your students to produce?"
- Click on the name of the Final Product
- Scroll down and select the Cognitive Skills or Math Concepts that you'd like to have added to that Final Product
- Click Save
- Follow steps 4-7 for each Final Product in the Project/Unit
- Select Save and Close to save all changes to the Project/Unit