Teachers can monitor and access student work before students submit their work on the Summit Learning Platform.
For checkpoints, teachers can view student work under the progress tab.
1. From the Course page, click into the Project.
2. From the Student's Tab, click the Checkpoint you'd like to see.
3. On the right table that opens with the names of your students' checkpoint, select the Progress tab.
4. Click each student's name to see their checkpoint progress.
3. Click the Activity name to see the student's progress on the activity.