Teachers can monitor and access student work before students submit their work on the Summit Learning Platform.
For checkpoints, teachers can view student work under the Feedback tab. On the Feedback Overview, student checkpoint work appears as circles to the right of their name. Final products are indicated with stars. Clicking one of these icons will bring up that student's work.
1. From the Course page, click on the Project
2. From the Feedback Tab, click the Checkpoint icon you'd like to see
To view the work for a single Checkpoint, select a Checkpoint name along the left hand side. Click on a student's name to bring up their work.
Teachers can also see all activities and resources for a Checkpoint under the ☰ icon in the upper right after opening the Checkpoint document.
Drag Activities and Resources into Notebooks or comments to provide a link to the relevant item!
- After opening a student's Checkpoint document, click the ☰ icon in the upper right
- A list Activities and Resources assigned to the student under this Checkpoint will appear
- Click the Activity name to see the student's progress on the Activity
- Drag titles in order to link to them in Notebooks