Teachers can monitor and access student work before students submit their work on the Summit Learning Platform.
For checkpoints, teachers can view student work under the Students tab by clicking on the Progress tab on the right.
1. From the Course page, click on the Project
2. From the Students Tab, click the Checkpoint you'd like to see
3. On the right side, select the Progress tab
4. Click each student's name to see their Checkpoint progress
- After opening a student's Checkpoint document, click the Overview tab on the right
- A list Activities and Resources assigned to the student under this Checkpoint will appear
- Click the Activity name to see the student's progress on the Activity