- Why am I getting these messages? How did you get my contact info?
Your school has activated Your Student Snapshot service to keep you more informed about your child’s coursework and academic progress, with suggestions and tips on how to support him/her. If you do not want to participate, you can easily opt out of the program by replying "STOP." Please reach out to your school if you have any further questions or feedback
- How can I update my contact information in the Platform? Please visit this article and follow the instructions.
- How do I stop receiving messages? Text “STOP” back to the number that’s messaging you, and you will be removed from any future notifications for all of your children in the Summit Learning Platform.
- I unsubscribed / I stopped receiving messages, but I want to subscribe again. Text “START” back to the number that’s messaging you, and you will be added to any future notifications.
- Can I reply to the messages? Yes, you can reply to the messages, but they are an automated system so no one at our school will be reading them. If you have any questions or concerns about the content of the messages, please reach out to your school leader or your child’s teacher / mentor.
- Can I select which messages I want / don’t want to receive, and the frequency of the messages? At this time, parents are not able to choose which text messages to receive or the frequency of those messages. The Your Student Snapshot program includes a suite of messages designed to keep you up to date on your students’ coursework and academic progress in a way that supports student growth and self-direction, without overwhelming you.
Was this article helpful?
6 out of 8 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request.