You can score Math Units once students have submitted their End of Unit Assessments:
- From the Math Unit page, click Students.
- In the box on the right under Overview, click Scoring to see which students have submitted (or resubmitted) their End of Unit Assessments. Alternatively, you can click on the End of Unit Assessment, then look under Scoring in the box on the right.
- Click on a student’s name to begin scoring each Math Concept for his/her End of Unit Assessment. Math Concepts will be listed on the right.
- Click on a Math Concept to assign it a score, based on the accompanying rubric. To return to the list of Math Concepts, click to the left of the name of the math concept.
- Click Score End of Unit Assessment. If you need a student to make changes to the Assessment, click Return for Revisions. The student will then need to resubmit the Final Product.
- If multiple students have submitted their End of Unit Assessments, you'll be transitioned to the next pending student as soon as you click Score Assessment. Otherwise, you’ll be transitioned to students who are still working on their End of Unit Assessments.
- Click ✕ in the upper right corner to return to the Math Unit page.
If you’d like to score multiple End of Unit Assessments at a time, click All Students to the right of the Assessment. Enter the Math Concept scores for each student, then click Score End of Unit Assessments button in the lower right corner to submit scores for multiple students at once.