You can score Math Units once students have submitted their End-of-Unit Assessments:
- From the Math Unit page, click the Students tab
- In the box on the right under Overview, click Scoring to see which students have submitted (or resubmitted) their End-of-Unit Assessments. Alternatively, you can click on the End-of-Unit Assessment on the left, then look under Scoring in the box on the right
- Click on a student’s name to begin scoring each Math Concept for his/her End of Unit Assessment. Math Concepts will be listed on the right
- Click on a Math Concept to assign it a score, based on the accompanying rubric. To return to the list of Math Concepts, click the arrow to the left of the name of the math concept
- Click Score Final Product. If you need a student to make changes to the Assessment, click Return for Revisions. The student will then need to resubmit the Final Product
- If multiple students have submitted their End-of-Unit Assessments, you'll be transitioned to the next student's Assessment as soon as you click Score Assessment
- Click ✕ in the upper right corner to return to the Math Unit page
If you’d like to score multiple End-of-Unit Assessments at a time, click View All Students to the right of the End-of-Unit Assessment.
Enter the Math Concept scores for each student, then click the Score Final Products button in the lower right corner to submit scores for multiple students at once.