Math Units with time-constrained End of Unit Assessments will initially be assigned to students as blank Google Docs. When students are ready to complete the Final Product, they will be assigned an activity with a copy of the actual Final Product. Students should submit their work on the original Google Doc during the time given.
To add an End of Unit Assessment to a Math Unit:
- From the Math Unit page, click Edit Math Unit.
- Click End of Unit Assessment, then click Add End of Unit Assessment.
- Enter the title and any details for the End of Unit Assessment. You can specify whether students can submit a draft for feedback.
- Indicate whether students will submit a Google Doc, Web link (ex: websites, videos), or Nothing.
- If students will submit a Google Doc, you'll need to indicate whether students will be given a blank doc, presentation, or spreadsheet, or if you'll be providing a custom template. If you provide a custom template, students will receive their own copy of the template to submit via the Summit Learning Platform. You can choose a Google Doc from your Google Drive.
- Add any teaching materials you'd like other teachers to be able to view.
- Click Save.
- Type and click on the Math Concepts you’d like to add to the rubric. You can add multiple skills or concepts.
- Preview your rubric by clicking View Rubric.
- Click Save and Close to finish editing the Project.