To edit an existing content assessment or diagnostic assessment question:
- Within the Focus Area, click on the question you want to edit under the under the Objective's Questions section.
- From there, you will have a few options:
- Delete the question
- Copy the question to preserve the current question and allow you to edit a copy of it
- Move To..., which will allow you to move the question to another objective within the focus area
- Report the question if you feel like the question is incorrect, irrelevant, or missing resources
- Change the question from a Diagnostic Question to an Assessment Question or vice vera
- Edit the question to change the question itself, the offered answers, or to edit or add supporting resources such as pictures to the question.
- Once you're done modifying the question, click Save Changes
Learn more about customizing your content assessments by creating new content assessment questions.