Once you've created a Math Unit, you can assign it to any or all of your students:
Assign Math Unit
- From the Math Unit page, click Assign Math Unit.
- If you teach multiple sections, specify the section you’d like to assign the Math Unit to in the upper right corner.
- Select the start date and due date for the Math Unit.
- Select which students you’ll be assigning the Math Unit to.
- Click Assign All to automatically assign the Math Unit to all students in the section, or check the box to the right of a student’s name to individually assign the Math Unit to a student.
- Once you’re done assigning the Math Unit to selected students, click Next: Assign Checkpoints.
Next: Assign Checkpoints
- Select checkpoints to assign to students. The selected checkpoint will be highlighted in light blue.
- You can either Assign All students to a checkpoint, or you can check the box to the right of a student’s name to individually assign the checkpoint to students.
- You can also Select Entire Checkpoint to assign all nested resources and activities to students.
- Once you’re done assigning Checkpoints, activities, and resources, click Next: Differentiate Resources
Next: Differentiate Resources
- Select differentiated activities and resources to assign to students. The selected activities and resources will have orange text explaining which groups would benefit from the material.
- You can assign these differentiated resources to groups that you created in the Learners tab
- Click Save Assignment. To return to the Math Unit's overview page, click Close.