Projects Day to Day allows teachers to tag resources for specific groups of students created in the Learners tab. These scaffolds or challenges can then be assigned specifically to students directly from the Plans tab.
Note that resource tags can only be added by curriculum authors. Find out more about switching edit access here.
To flag a resource:
- Click Edit as Curriculum Author
- Click Edit Project
- Select Activities and Resources from the left menu
- Click on the title of the activity or resource
- Select which students should receive this activity or resource
- Click Add
To assign an activity or resource to a group of students:
- Navigate to the project's Plans tab
- Resources with tags will have a hand symbol
- Click Assign to the right of the activity or resource title
- If a Learner's group exists for the tag, those students will be assigned by default. You can customize the assignment by checking the boxes next to student names
- Click Save