Note: this feature is not yet available at all schools but will be ready for the 2018-2019 school year. If you have any questions about this, please submit a helpdesk ticket.
Create PDF progress reports to send to students and parents/guardians.
To export a progress report:
- Click Student Groups from the menu on the left
- Select a grade level
- Select Export –> PDF Progress Report
By default, the grade level group (e.g., 6th grade) will be selected. To only export progress reports for a specific set of students, search for their names in the "Student or Student Group" field.
To generate and review the report:
- Enter a title and message for the report
- Choose a "Report Date" from which to pull grades (the current date will already be selected)
- Select whether you'd like to require parent/guardian or student signatures
- Click Next
- At the bottom of the screen, add an optional note to the student's report
- Click the arrows at the top of the screen to switch between student reports
- Click Review
- To edit a report, select
- To remove a report from the export, select ✕
- To finish and download the PDF file, click Export