This article will cover how to export student grades and data from the Platform:
- How do I export student Progress Reports?
- How do I export data from a student data page?
- How do I export course grades from the Platform to my Student Information System (SIS)?
How do I export student Progress Reports?
Teachers can create PDF Progress Reports to send to students and parents/guardians. Note: You can only pull Progress Reports for the day before, so the grades in the reports are always at least one day behind.
To export a Progress Report:
- Click Student Progress from the menu on the left
- Select a grade level
- Select Export –> PDF Progress Reports
By default, the grade level group (e.g., 6th grade) will be selected. To only export progress reports for a specific set of students, search for their names in the "Student or Student Group" field.
To generate and review the report:
- Enter a title and message for the report
- Choose a "Report Date" from which to pull grades (the current date will already be selected)
- Select whether you'd like to require parent/guardian or student signatures
- Click Next
- At the bottom of the screen, add an optional note to the student's report
- Click the arrows at the top of the screen to switch between student reports
- At the bottom of each student's Progress Report, add an optional custom note for the student
- Click Review
- To edit a report, select
- To remove a report from the export, select ✕
- To finish and download the PDF file, click Export
How do I export data from a student data page?
If you’re looking to export specific cognitive skills data or focus area attempts and masteries, you can export the current student view from any student data page:
- From your course page, click the Students tab
- Click Overview and select the data you want to export
- Click Export in the upper right corner, above the data table
Note: some reports may allow you to select By Student or By Student/Course.
- Click By Student to generate a data report in which each row lists a student’s data for all their courses. Each student will have a single row assigned to them.
- Click By Student/Course to generate a data report in which each row lists a student’s data for an individual course. Each student will have multiple rows assigned to them
How do I export course grades from the platform to my Student Information System (SIS)?
If you would like to export a course's data into your Student Information System (SIS), you can use the following steps:
- Click into the course you want to export.
- Click the Students tab at the top of the page.
- Click Export Grades in the upper right corner. Click By Student or By Student/Course:
- Student grades will be exported as a .csv file. You’ll have the option to rename and save the .csv file to your computer.
Import the .csv file into your SIS
If you use Infinite Campus, follow these instructions.
If you use PowerSchool, please reach out to your PowerSchool representative for more information.
If you use Skyward, follow these instructions.
If you use Aeries, follow these instructions.
If you use Illuminate, follow these instructions.