These short, customizable flyers in both English and Spanish will help families understand Summit Learning and how they can support their student’s progress.
- Summit Insider: Summit Learning Student Outcomes and Pillars: Learn more about the components of the student experience of Summit Learning and the outcomes they are striving for (Spanish-translated version).
- Summit Insider: Project-Based Learning: Learn more about the real-world Projects that students work on throughout the year, the goals of Project-based learning, and the role of the teacher (Spanish-translated version).
- Summit Insider: 1:1 Mentoring: Mentoring is a key pillar of Summit Learning. Learn more about the role of a mentor, why it is critical to a student’s education, and how families can work with their child’s mentor (Spanish-translated version).
- Summit Insider: The Self-Directed Learning Cycle: As your student completes the first few weeks of school, they are now starting to find their pathway through their grade’s curriculum. This installment of the Insider will introduce you to Personalized Learning Time and cultivate a Sense of Purpose (Spanish-translated version).
- Summit Insider: Staying Connected to Your Student’s Learning Experience: In this edition, we explore multiple ways you can stay connected with your student’s Summit Learning experience (Spanish-translated version).