These short flyers will help parents and families understand Summit Learning and how they can support their child’s progress.
- Summit Insider: Summit Learning Student Outcomes and Pillars: Learn more about the components of the student experience of Summit Learning and the outcomes they are striving for.
- Summit Insider: Project-Based Learning: Learn more about the real-world projects that students work on throughout the year, the goals of project-based learning and the role of the teacher.
- Summit Insider: One-on-One Mentoring: Mentorship is a key pillar of Summit Learning, Learn more about the role of a mentor, why it is critical to a student’s education, and how families can work with their child’s mentor.
- Summit Insider: The Self-Directed Learning Cycle: As your student completes the first few weeks of school, they are now starting to find their pathway through their grade’s curriculum. This installment of the Insider will introduce you to Personalized Learning Time and cultivating a Sense of Purpose.
- Summit Insider: The Summit Learning Platform: In this edition, we look at how the Summit Learning Platform supports your student and gives you unparalleled access to their education. See helpful tips about how to effectively use the platform and the ways you can get involved with your student’s educational experience through the platform.
- Summit Insider: Staying Connected to Your Child’s Learning Experience: In this edition, we explore multiple ways you can stay connected with your student’s Summit Learning experience.