The Summit Learning Platform team reads every help ticket that you submit. Often, multiple people on the team read each ticket multiple times. We depend on your feedback to find technical glitches and to understand your most significant pain points while using the platform. When you submit a ticket, it generally falls into one of five categories:
- You're reporting a technical glitch or bug
- You aren't sure how to complete a task in the platform
- You have an idea for a new feature or a feature improvement
- You have feedback on the Base Curriculum
- You need coaching on personalized learning best practices
What happens with your ticket depends on which category your ticket falls under:
- We try to fix technical glitches or bugs as quickly as possible. We strive to reply to these problems within 2 business hours and follow up with a resolution within 2 business days.
- When you need help completing a task in the platform, we try to help you within 1 business day. Even if a member of our team can help you without requiring engineering or other technical support, we make a note of the issue, as our team wants to build a platform that is as intuitive as possible.
- When you have an idea for a new feature or a feature improvement, we create a task for our engineering team. Our team generally does not have resources to address these suggestions immediately, but we consider them whenever we prioritize building new features. While we can't follow up in great detail when you submit feature requests, please know that they're incredibly important to us. Your help tickets are our team's greatest insight to the teacher and school needs!
- When you have feedback on the Base Curriculum, a member of our curriculum team reviews your input and will strive to make changes to the curriculum based on your feedback. We rely on you to report inaccuracies in the Base Curriculum, so if you notice a problem, please let us know!
- When you need coaching on personalized learning best practices, we'll connect you with a member of the Summit Learning mentor team. We'll follow up with resources or best practices to help you move forward.
If you have questions or feedback on this process, please let us know. We've also provided some tips on submitting effective help tickets so that we can better support you.
As always, we love hearing from you!