From any project page, you can click on Data to see historic cognitive skill and focus area data for your students. Keep in mind that only projects with cognitive skills will have this section available.
For each cognitive skill that a project assesses, you'll see:
- Passing rate
- Histograms grouping students by cognitive skills scores
- Red: Not passing, <= 70% cognitive skills score
- Orange: Passing, between a 70%-85% cognitive skills score
- Green: Passing, >= 85% cognitive skills score
Click on a cognitive skill to view additional student data in the box to the right. You can view the following student data in this course or in all courses in subject:
- Number of times the cognitive skill has been accessed in the course
- Checkpoints associated with this cognitive skill
- Breakdown of each histogram grouping students by cognitive skills score, with a student's highest score listed
For each focus area associated with a project, you'll see:
- Passing rate
- Histograms grouping students by passing rate
- Red: Not passing
- Green: Passing
Click on a focus area to view additional student data in the box to the right. You can view which students have mastered the focus area and which students haven't mastered the focus area.
When you're finished viewing student data on the Data tab, click Assign Project in the upper right corner to begin assigning checkpoints, activities and resources to your students. You'll be able to see the same cognitive skills student data during project assignment. Students will be grouped by cognitive skills scores, allowing you to either Assign Group or Unassign Group for different groups of students by cognitive skills scores. Learn more about assigning projects.