If you have a platform account, you can log into the Summit Learning platform. If you're unsure if you have an account, please check with your school leader to make sure they've created one for you.
The Summit Learning platform uses Google Drive or Microsoft One Drive authorization. To log into the platform, your account must be associated with Google or One Drive email.
This article will cover:
- How to log into the Summit Learning platform?
- What to do if you're seeing error messages when logging in
- Troubleshooting One Drive log in issues
How to log into the Summit Learning platform?
To log into the Summit Learning Platform:
- Use a Chrome browser to access https://www.summitlearning.org
- Select Login in the upper right corner
- Select your Document Provider
- Sign in with your Google Apps for Education or One Drive account
What to do if you're seeing error messages when logging in
If so, you’re probably logged into a Gmail account that's not your school email account. You have three options:
- Go to https://www.google.com/gmail and log out of your other accounts on Gmail
- Open a private browsing window (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), then log in to your school Gmail account on this private browsing window
- Designate one web browser for using the Summit Learning Platform with your school email account, while using another web browser for other email accounts
Troubleshooting One Drive log in issues
If so, an admin at your district needs to change your settings to allow sign in with One Drive.
- Go to https://portal.office.com/adminportal/home#/Settings/ServicesAndAddIns
- Log in as an admin for your school’s Office site
- Click on “Integrated Apps”
- For the setting that says “Let people in your organization decide whether third-party apps can access their Office 365 information”, make sure it is ON
- If it was not ON, then please switch it to ON and then click Save
- You should now be able to log in with your OneDrive account