To log into the Summit Learning Platform as a parent/guardian:
- Go to https://www.summitlearning.org
- Click Parents Login in the upper right corner
- Sign in with your username or email address, as well as your password
If you’ve forgotten your password, click Forgot Password?
- On the login screen, under Password.
- Enter your username or email address, then click Reset Password. You’ll receive an email with further instructions to reset your password.
- If you don't have a parent account, please reach out to your student's teacher or principal and provide them with your name and email address for them to create an account for you. They will provide you with a username and password, which you can later update.
- If you don’t receive this email, or if you’ve forgotten your username or email address, your child’s teacher should be able to provide you with that information.
- If you have additional questions or need more help, just contact our help desk We’ll get back to you as soon as we can!