Once your district has connected to Clever, you can sync the Summit Learning platform with Clever. We recommend that you designate one person on your team to do this for your school.
Once you’ve synced sections, you’ll need to match courses in the platform with the sections you teach. For example, if you teach section M101, you’ll want students enrolled in section M101 to be assigned to the Math 6 course in the platform.
Matching Courses with Sections
In order to add or remove a course from a section:
- Click on the Setup section from the menu on the left
- Click Sections
- Find the section you would like to add or remove courses from
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the section name
- Click Courses from the tab at the top
If you want to add a Course to the Section:
- Click Add Another Course to this Section button
- Click Subject, select the subject from drop-down menu
- Click SUGGESTED COURSES, select course from drop-down menu
- Click Preview Course, to preview course
- Click X to close window
Note: Multiple courses can be associated with a single section within your school.
If you want to Remove a Course from the section:
- Click Remove to remove any courses you do not want in that section