If your school isn't using Clever, you'll need to manually set up courses with signup codes.
Once your district has connected to Clever, you can sync the platform with Clever. We recommend that you designate one person on your team to do this for your school.
Once you’ve synced sections, you’ll need to match courses you plan on using in the platform with the sections you teach. For example, if you teach M101, you’ll want students enrolled in M101 to be assigned to the Math 6 course in the platform.
Matching Courses with Sections
Multiple courses can be associated with a single section within your school. In order to add or remove a course from a section:
- Click on the Setup section from the menu on the left
- Click Sections
- Find the section you would like to add or remove courses from
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the section
- Click Courses from the tab at the top
If you want to add a course to the section:
- Click Add another course to this section in order to add a course .
- Select the course you want to add by clicking on the dropdown menus for both Subject and the Suggested Course.
If you want to remove a course from the section:
- Click Remove to remove any courses you do not want in that section