Once you’ve synced sections, you’ll need to match courses in the platform with the sections you teach. For example, if you teach section M101, you’ll want students enrolled in section M101 to be assigned to the Math 6 course in the platform.
In order to add or remove a course from a section:
- Click on the Setup section from the menu on the left
- Click Sections
- Find the section you would like to add or remove courses from
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the section name
- Click Courses from the tab at the top
- Click Add Another Course to this Section
- Select the Subject
- From Suggested Courses drop-down, Select Course Title
- Click Add Course (Multiple courses can be associated with a single section within your school)
Note: Adding or removing courses will change the courses that students see when they login to their platform.