Syncing with Clever
If your school is using Clever, you’ll need to sync the Summit Learning Platform with Clever to ensure that your teachers, students and sections stay up to date. We recommend that you begin this process at least 3 weeks before the school year begins.
Once your district has connected to Clever, you can sync the Summit Learning platform with Clever. We recommend that you designate one person on your team to do this for your school.
Once this is done, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a help ticket from the Summit Learning Platform with the following information:
- The name of your school(s)
- The date that you want to start syncing
Once you’ve synced sections, you’ll need to match courses in the platform with the sections you teach. For example, if you teach section M101, you’ll want students enrolled in section M101 to be assigned to the Math 6 course in the platform.
Matching Courses with Sections
In order to add or remove a course from a section:
- Click on the Setup section from the menu on the left
- Click Sections
- Find the section you would like to add or remove courses from
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the section name
- Click Courses from the tab at the top
- Click Add Another Course to this Section
- Select the Subject
- From Suggested Courses drop-down, Select Course Title
- Click Add Course
If you want to add a Course to the Section:
- Click Add Another Course to this Section button
- Click Subject, select the subject from the drop-down menu
- Click SUGGESTED COURSES, select course from the drop-down menu
- Click Preview Course, to preview the course
- Click X to close the window
Note: Multiple courses can be associated with a single section within your school.
If you want to Remove a Course from the section:
- Click Remove to remove any courses you do not want in that section