You can add teaching materials to checkpoints, activities, resources, and Final Products in Projects. These teaching materials are only visible to teachers and are not shown to students. To add teaching materials:
- Click into the desired Project.
- From the Project page, click Edit Project.
- Under Project Plan, click Final Product, Checkpoints or Activities and Resources. Click on the title of the Final Product, checkpoint, activity, or resource.
- Click Add Teaching Materials in the lower left corner.
- Add any notes for other teachers, or click Add Resource to add resources for other teachers, then click Save.
- Click Save to exit the Final Product, checkpoint, activity, or resource.
- Click Save and Close to return to the Project page.
You can then find teaching materials on the project Overview page. These materials will be marked with a lock symbol .