As part of their experience on the Summit Learning Platform, students will explore and set goals for different types of colleges they might want to attend after graduation.
You can customize this experience for your students by deciding:
- Which colleges to show as examples on the platform, by the level of selectivity
- The courses listed as requirements
- Suggested goals to help students meet the requirements for different colleges
Example colleges can help students choose the types of colleges they might want to attend. When determining which colleges to add for each level of selectivity, you may want to look at the GPA, as well as SAT/ACT scores for each college's freshman class.
To add colleges:
- Click on the Setup section from the menu on the left
- Click Colleges
- Click next to each level of selectivity, then enter the college name(s) you'd like to include
4. If you need to add additional colleges, click + Add College
5. Click Save
Note: Any edits made to colleges in the platform will be applied across your school. We recommend that teachers plan these edits together, or designate specific teachers to make any necessary edits.
Learn more about how students set goals in the College section of the platform.