Do you see this error message when you try to log in?
If so, you’re probably logged into a Gmail account that's not your school email account. You have three options:
- Go to https://www.google.com/gmail and log out of your other accounts on Gmail
- Open a private browsing window (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), then log in to your school Gmail account on this private browsing window
- Designate one web browser for using the Summit Learning Platform with your school email account, while using another web browser for other email accounts
Can you not log in with Microsoft One Drive?
If so, an admin at your district needs to change your settings to allow sign in with One Drive.
- Go to https://portal.office.com/adminportal/home#/Settings/ServicesAndAddIns
- Log in as an admin for your school’s Office site
- Click on “Integrated Apps”
- For the setting that says “Let people in your organization decide whether third-party apps can access their Office 365 information”, make sure it is ON
- If it was not ON, then please switch it to ON and then click Save
You should now be able to log in to https://www.summitlearning.org with OneDrive.