Note: If your school is using Clever, you'll need to sync your Student Information System (SIS) with Clever. Learn more about using Clever vs. signup code enrollment.
To add students, you'll need to first create sections for your courses:
- Click on the Setup section from the menu on the left.
- Click Sections.
- Click Add Section.
- Select a subject and a grade level. To add a mentor course, select Mentor for the subject. Type the name of the section. Click Next.
- Select the matching course from the curriculum. You can preview the course in a new window before you select it by clicking Preview Course.
- If you're setting up a mentor course, select Mentor.
- Click Save.
To add students to sections:
- Click the pencil icon next to the right of each section name.
- Click the Students button.
- Under Add Students to this Section, enter your students' names.
- Click the confirmation button.
Alternatively, you can also have students enroll in sections with enrollment codes. To view the sections you just created and begin adding students, click on the Setup section from the menu on the left, then click Sections. Select the pencil icon. You'll find a Signup Code for each section. Once you share the signup code with your students:
- Make sure that your students are logged into their school email accounts. Instruct students to go to: https://www.summitlearning.org/enroll. Have students enter the signup code, then click Join Class.
- You'll see your students listed on the Students section from the menu on the left.
Note for sites conducting summer school in 2018: You won't be able to create new sections for the 2018-2019 school year until summer school at your site is complete.