The Summit Content Team continuously develops and maintains the Summit Learning Base Content and Curriculum. Users can choose to accept or reject these changes.
- Select a focus area to check whether it has any updates. If it does, it will have a Review Updates button in the upper right corner.
- On content with the Edited in Base, Select Review Changes Button.
- Click Accept All or Ignore All.
- You must choose to Accept All or Ignore All changes. You won’t have the option of accepting only a few selected changes.
- By selecting Review Later, you can choose to accept or ignore curriculum updates at a later time.
Note: If Summit makes updates to the curriculum after you’ve edited the same section in your copy of the curriculum, your changes may be overwritten. The changes will be flagged with an "Edited" marker.