The Summit Content Team continuously develops and maintains the Summit Learning Base Content and Curriculum. Users can choose to accept or reject these changes. Select Curriculum from the menu on the left and then do the following steps:
- Select the course box with a yellow box outline. This indicates Summit Base Learning Contents updates.
- On content with the Edited in Base, Select Review Changes Button.
- Click Accept All or Ignore All.
- You must choose to Accept All or Ignore All changes. You won’t have the option of accepting only a few selected changes.
- By selecting Review Later, you can choose to accept or ignore curriculum updates at a later time.
Note: If Summit makes updates to the curriculum after you’ve edited the same section in your copy of the curriculum, your changes may be overwritten. Also, once Projects and Math Concepts are assigned these items are "locked" and no longer receive Summit Learning Base Content updates.