At the beginning of the academic year, you'll need to specify the time periods during which students will be using the Summit Learning Platform:
- Click on the Setup section from the menu on the left.
- Click Platform Dates.
- Under Important Dates, click Academic Year.
- Enter the first and last dates of your school's academic year. Click Enter.
- Under Important Dates, click Platform Dates.
- Enter the first and last dates that students will be using the platform for academic purposes. Click Enter.
- Click + Add Non-Instructional Period.
- Enter the dates for any period of time that students will not be using the platform (ex: school holidays, teacher work days), as well as a description of the non-instructional period. Click Enter.
- Click Save Changes.