Students can view their grades in each of their classes based on their current pace. Keep in mind that these grades are not final until the school year ends and may change whenever students complete projects or pass content assessments.
For each course, students can see:
- The grade goal they set for themselves
- Their current grade, in percentage score and letter grade forms
- The number of projects overdue
- How many power and additional focus areas they are on pace to complete
- Their average cognitive skills score
- Their average math concept unit score (for math courses)
Students can click on the cognitive skills and math concept unit rows for more detailed views of the weights and scores for each cognitive skill or math concept unit.
Learn more about grades on the Summit Learning Platform.