You can invalidate a content assessment that a student has already completed. To invalidate a student’s assessment:
- From the course page, or from the student's grade level page, click Assessments
- In the Activity section, you'll see a list of students who have finished taking their assessments under Completed
- Click Invalidate, then select your reason for invalidating the assessment
- Click Invalidate to confirm your selection
A student whose assessment has been invalidated will still appear under Completed, but his/her assessment will be marked as Invalidated. Keep in mind that an invalidated assessment can't be revalidated. If you inadvertently invalidate a content assessment, a student will need to take the content assessment again.
If the content assessment no longer appears on the Assessments page, you can still invalidate assessments.
- Click Student Groups on the left menu
- Select the group that includes the student whose assessment you need to invalidate
- Click into the Focus Area Progress column
- Click into the column for the focus area that you want to invalidate
- Next to your student's name, click See All Attempts
- Click Invalidate