Teachers can invalidate a Content Assessment that a student has already completed. To invalidate a student’s assessment:
- From the course page, or from the student's grade level page, click Assessments
- In the Activity section, you'll see a list of students who have finished taking their assessments under Completed
- Click Invalidate, then select your reason for invalidating the assessment
- Click Invalidate to confirm your selection
A student whose assessment has been invalidated will still appear under Completed, but his/her assessment will be marked as Invalidated. Keep in mind that an invalidated assessment can't be revalidated. If you inadvertently invalidate a Content Assessment, a student will need to take the Content Assessment again.
If the Content Assessment no longer appears on the Assessments page, you can still invalidate assessments.
- Click Student Groups on the left menu
- Select the correct grade level from the index page
- Click into the Focus Area Progress column
- Click into the column for the Focus Area that you want to invalidate
- Next to your student's name, click See All Attempts
- Click Invalidate