You can use the rich text editor to create, edit and format math expressions for content assessment questions:
- On a focus area page, click Create Question under the objective you’d like to add the question to.
- Select the question type:
- Multiple Choice: Standard multiple choice questions with one correct answer
- Check Boxes (Multiple Choice Multiple Correct): Multiple choice questions with more than one correct answer, and students will need to identify all answers
- Explicit Response: Questions where students will need to type in a response
You can click on a math expression to edit it after it’s been created. Learn more about the syntax you may need to create math expressions.
Note: If you type a math expression as text without using the math rich text editor, you can highlight the expression, then click to format it as a math expression.