You can copy a course and use it for a different grade level.
- On the left-hand menu, click Curriculum
- Click Courses if you'd like to copy a course from your school's curriculum, or Library to find a course from the Base Curriculum
- Click on the course you'd like to use and click Copy Course
- From the copied course page, click Edit Course
- Click Settings in the upper right
- Edit the grade level of the course, as well as the name and subject if desired, and Save
- On the Edit Course page, click Finish Editing
Note: If you change the grade level associated with a course, the rubric for Cognitive Skills/Math Concepts will shift up or down with the grade level.