When you click on Curriculum from the left menu, you'll be taken to the Curriculum index page. From there, you can access:
Click Courses to see the Base Curriculum and the courses at your school.
Courses that have new curriculum updates will be outlined in orange. Learn how to accept curriculum updates.
To see the courses from other years in your school:
- Click the year on the top right
- Select the year you want to see
To see the Base Curriculum:
- Click your school name on the top right
- Select Base Curriculum from the drop-down
You can explore Courses, Projects, Math Units, and Focus Areas used by you and other teachers at your school in the Curriculum Library.
To search the Library:
- Click on the Curriculum section from the menu on the left, then click Library.
- To search for Courses, Projects, Math Units, or Focus Areas, you must click on the relevant tab. At the top, you can filter the Library by grade level or subject, and search for keywords or standards.
- Click the title of the Project, Math Unit, Focus Area, or Course you’d like to use, then click Copy Project/Math Unit/Focus Area/Course.
- On the left-hand menu, click Curriculum
- Click Rubric
- User the filters at the top of the page to choose between the Cognitive Skills or Math Concepts rubric, and select the grade level rubric you want to see
- If you are looking for a particular Math Concept or Cognitive Skill, you can search in the search bar
Before a student is able to access all of the resources in the playlists, your school might need to adjust the web filters at your schools’ network. In the past, schools had to export and Whitelist all the base curriculum links from the Help Center. Now, schools can create on-demand site-specific Whitelists that will help make the whitelisting process easier.
To access the Whitelist:
- From the left navigation menu, click Curriculum
- Click URL Whitelist
- Choose the report type that fits the needs of your school
- Whitelist for All Courses (by Focus Area and Project)
- Whitelist for All Courses (by Date)
- Whitelist for All Assigned Courses (by Focus Area and Project)
- Whitelist for All Assigned Courses (by Date)
- Click Export.
Note: It will take a few minutes to generate the list.
Learn more about the whitelisting.