When you click on Curriculum from the left menu, you'll be taken to the Curriculum index page. From there, you can access:
Click Courses to see the Base Curriculum and the courses at your school. Once you click Course, you will be taken to the Course Grid Page (shown below). From this page you can:
- See courses from the Base curriculum
- See courses from other years at your school
- See what courses are recommended
Courses are organized into three categories: recommended, teacher created, and Older (Note: you may have to click the "show more courses" button to see your teacher created or older courses).
- Recommended Courses: Here you'll find the most current versions of courses. See why we have recommended courses
- District Created Courses:
- Teacher Created Courses: Here you'll find courses created by other Summit Learning educators
- Older Courses: These are courses with more up-to-date versions available. We suggest using the newest versions (found under "Recommended Courses")
To see the courses from other years in your school:
- Click the year on the top right
- Select the year you want to see
To see the Base Curriculum:
- Click your school name on the top right
- Select Base Curriculum from the drop-down
You can explore Courses, Projects, Math Units, and Focus Areas used by you and other teachers at your school in the Curriculum Library.
To search the Library:
- Click on the Curriculum section from the menu on the left, then click Library.
- To search for Courses, Projects, Math Units, or Focus Areas, you must click on the relevant tab. At the top, you can filter the Library by grade level or subject, and search for keywords or standards.
- Click the title of the Project, Math Unit, Focus Area, or Course you’d like to use, then click Copy Project/Math Unit/Focus Area/Course.
- On the left-hand menu, click Curriculum
- Click Rubric
- User the filters at the top of the page to choose between the Cognitive Skills or Math Concepts rubric, and select the grade level rubric you want to see
- If you are looking for a particular Math Concept or Cognitive Skill, you can search in the search bar
Base Curriculum URL Allowlist
Before a student is able to access all of the resources in the playlists, your school might need to adjust the web filters at your schools’ network. You can do this by downloading our on-demand site-specific allow list to unblock the URLs in the Summit Learning Base Curriculum.
To access the Allow List:
- From the left navigation menu, click Curriculum
- Click URL Allow List
- Choose the report type that fits the needs of your school
- Allow List for All Courses (by Focus Area and Project)
- Allow List for All Courses (by Date)
- Allow List for All Assigned Courses (by Focus Area and Project)
- Allow List for All Assigned Courses (by Date)
- Click Export.
Note: It will take a few minutes to generate the list.
Learn more about the allow list.