If your course is mapped to a section that you teach, you'll be able to see the course on the left menu. If you have 6 or more courses, you can click All Courses to access all courses:
The Course page is broken into 4 different tabs:
- See which teachers at your school also teach the same course under the name of the course.
- Choose to copy the course or edit the course.
- Find Projects or Math Units, Focus Areas, and the Cognitive Skills and standards associated with the course.
- Projects, Math Units, or Focus Areas with Base Curriculum Updates will have an orange dot to indicate an update. Learn more about Base Curriculum Updates.
- On the right of the page, you'll see the weights of the course grading configuration.
Students: Includes letter grades, Cognitive Skill averages, number of overdue Projects, and Focus Area progress.
Assessments: Includes assessment requests and current assessment activity.
Goals: You can see the goals set by the students in your course for the day.
Learn more about working with courses on the Summit Learning platform.