You can delete projects and focus areas that may no longer be used. To delete a project or focus area:
- Click on the Curriculum section from the menu on the left
- Click the course that you'd like to delete, then click Copy Course
- Choose the academic year for your copy, then click Copy
- From the copied course page, click Edit Course
- Hover over the project or focus area you'd like to delete, then click
Note: If you accidentally delete a project or focus area, you can click Undo to reinstate that project or focus area.