Exempting a student from a project will exempt them from all Checkpoints and Final Products. To learn how to exempt a student from a specific Final Product(s), click here.
To exempt a student from a Project:
- From the project page, click Assign Project.
- If you teach multiple sections, specify the section with the student(s) you'd like to exempt from the project.
- Click the three dots ⋮ to the right of the student's name. Click Exempt from project.
- Click Next: Assign Checkpoints.
- Note: If you don't have any students assigned to the project at this point, you can bypass the process of assigning checkpoints, and click Save.
- Click Save.