You can print content assessments for students who may have legal accommodations requiring printed assessments.
- Approve the student's content assessment request.
- The students must click Start assessment from their Platform.
- From the course page, or from the student's grade level page, click Assessments.
- All students currently taking an assessment will be listed under Activity. Click ⋯ to the right of the student’s name, then click Print assessment. The assessment will open in a new window for you to print.
- Once the student has completed the printed version of the content assessment, click ⋯, then click Enter answers for student. The assessment will open in a new window for you to enter answers.
- Enter the student’s answers in the online version of the content assessment, then click Submit.
If you’ve printed a content assessment for a student, you’ll have to enter the student’s answers online within 24 hours.
Keep in mind that you can also add more time for a student to complete his/her assessment. Under Activity on the Assessments page, click ⋯ to the right of the student’s name, then click Add time to add an extra hour for the content assessment.