You can print Content Assessments for students who may have legal accommodations requiring printed assessments.
- From the course page, or from the student's grade level page, click Assessments
- Approve the student's Content Assessment request
- All students currently taking an assessment will be listed under Activity. Click the Print button and the assessment will open in a new window for you to print
- Once the student has completed the printed version of the Content Assessment, click ⋯, then click Enter answers for student. The assessment will open in a new window for you to enter answers
- Enter the student’s answers in the online version of the Content Assessment, then click Submit